Back to Food Test Overview
Food Test / Food Testing Services - QUICK LIST
(Dairy test services are listed below this first list)
Dairy Testing Lab / Dairy Test Laboratory Services
- Coliforms - Total (MPN) Dairy Test
- Coliforms / E. coli (Plate Count) Dairy Testing
- Gram - Negative Bacteria Count (CVT) Dairy Test
- Inhibitory Substances - Antibiotics Testing
- Heat-Resist. Psych. Sporeformer Count
- Lab Pasteuriztion Count
- Lactic Acid Bacteria Count
- Lactobacillus Count Dairy Testing
- Leucocyte Count (DMSCC)
- Pre-incubated Bacteria Count
- Pseudomonas Count Dairy Test
- Salmonella Dairy Testing
- Standard Plate Count
- Yeast / Mold Count
If the food or dairy product is normally stored at room temperature, ship samples in an appropriate container to arrive at the lab within 72 hours.
If the food or dairy product is normally stored frozen or refrigerated, ship samples on ice or frozen in a styrofoam container, to arrive at the lab within 24-48 hours.
Notify the lab by fax, phone, or email to expect samples. Fill out the Sample Submittal Form and send it along with the sample.